Rules for sending assignments
1. Assignments are due every Monday except for Centurion articles, which are due Wednesdays on weeks when the paper is being published.
Put your full name on ALL assignments and e-mail messages.
2. DON'T use an e-mail address for this class that you share with anyone else (parents, siblings, etc.)
3. Send all assignments as Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) attachments. Don't send wps files, zip files, etc.
4. Double-space all writing assignments.
5. Send your entire week's worth of assignments in ONE e-mail and in ONE attachment.
6. Name assignment files by week. So the first week of assignments should be called week one, and so on.
7. E-mail all your assignments to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your Centurion articles. Centurion articles should also be sent to email@example.com