Fix the incorrect AP Style in the following sentences.
1. The plane cruised at 35 thousand feet.
2. Its top speed was five hundred and fifty miles an hour.
3. He donated 50 thousand dollars to yale university.
4. There were ten thousand people at the concert.
5. The auditorium can hold 3500 people.
6. The event will be held on Mar. 12th at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
7. She earns 50000 dollars a year.
8. The city has a population of 200000.
9. Lieutenant Jane Jones said the arrest was made on October 29th.
10. She lives on Elm St., but my apartment is at 1132 Washington Avenue.