Fix the incorrect AP Style in the following sentences.
1. The car was going seventy-fives miles an hour.
2. He is six foot three inches tall.
3. Profits rose thirty seven percent at Felton Bixell corporation.
4. He is reading the book war and peace.
5. She is the President of the Student Council.
6. As President of the Felton Bixell corporation, he received a ten percent raise.
7. Halloween is on October 31st.
8. There were 10000 people in the stadium.
9. He makes 100000 dollars a year.
10. The candy bar costs a dollar fifty.