Fix the incorrect AP Style in the following sentences.
1. The car is at the corner of 5th and oak Streets.
2. I have only twelve cents.
3. The US supreme court ruled eight to one on that case.
4. He is six feet two inches tall.
5. He arrived at five-fifteen in the afternoon.
6. Jane Smith is thirty seven years old.
7. He's my number one choice for the team.
8. The odds were six to three against them winning.
9. She weighed one-hundred eight lbs and thirteen ounces.
10. That boy is nineteen years old.