Fix the incorrect AP Style in the following sentences.
1. The play will be performed on april the 15th.
2. It is called angels in America.
3. Tickets are seventeen dollars and 50 cents.
4. Jim Smith is President of the felton bixel corporation.
5. He is thirty-two years old.
6. The police found three million, 200,000 dollars worth of cocaine.
7. The government has a one and a half trillion dollar debt.
8. The company lost 87 million, 500,000 dollars last year.
9. She was born on Mar. 21st.
10. He lives at 1132 elm street.