Fix the incorrect AP Style in the following sentences.
1. He's due to be here at ten-thirty on Tuesday morning, Apr. 19th.
2. Have you read Harry Potter and the deathly hallows?
3. She lives at the corner of Mason and fordham Streets.
4. Her birthday is on Jul. the 16th.
5. The plane can travel five hundred fifty miles an hour.
5. Her kids are fourteen, eleven and eight years old.
6. He brought fifteen books, twelve notebooks and 8 pens with him.
7. That painting is worth two million, three hundred thousand dollars.
8. Lieutenant Dirk Winston says the suspect was found with two hundreds thousands dollars worth of cocaine.
9. I'll be done at work by five o'clock this afternoon.
10. That girl is nineteen years old.