Fix the incorrect AP Style in the following sentences.
1. Her flight arrives at eleven thirty in the evening.
2. Have you read the book All the President's Men?
3. The smith corporation saw its profits rise fifteen % in the fourth quarter.
4. Income taxes are due on April the 15th.
5. He was doing seventy-five miles an hour in a fifty-five zone.
5. Have you read today's edition of the New York times?
6. His mother is forty-two years old.
7. Police said the confiscated cache of weapons was worth approximately 500 hundred thousand dollars.
8. Senator Dick Durbin (D-Illinois) said the bill probably won't pass.
9. The house sold for one-point-three million dollars.
10. We're watching the Superbowl at his house.