Fix the incorrect AP Style in the following sentences.
1. My doctors appointment is at two o'clock in the afternoon.
2. Do you have jurasic park on bluray or dvd?
3. The felton bixel corporation cut his pay fifteen percent.
4. The Boston police dept. responded to the shooting on main street in the roxbury neighborhood.
5. My favorite book is catch 22, while hers is the "Bible."
5. Have you seen the play hamilton?
6. That girl is twenty years old.
7. Police said the street value of the methamphetamine was two million, three hundred thousand dollars.
8. At the press conference, president trump said the member of isis had been killed by us navy seals.
9. Det. Jim Flancy said the homocide occurred at the corner of 13th St. and Elm St.
10. The meeting will be held on Apr. 16th at seven pm.