Fix the incorrect AP Style in the following sentences.
1. My appointment is at three o'clock in the afternoon.
2. Do you have star wars on bluray or dvd?
3. The acme corporation cut his pay fifteen percent.
4. The Centerville fire dept. responded to the blaze in the forrester building on Main St.
5. My favorite book is war and Peace, while hers is Gone with the Wind.
5. Have you seen the play angels in America?
6. That boy is nineteen years old.
7. Police said the street value of the Cocaine was two million, three hundred thousand dollars.
8. At the press conference, president Obama said osama Bin Laden had been killed by us navy seals.
9. Det. Janet Herbinger said the robbery occurred at the corner of 13th St. and Elm St.
10. The meeting will be held on Mar. 15th at six pm.